Mr Inhwan Jeon has been actively consulting with the energy sector, real estate development, and social overhead capital globally based in the USA for the past fifteen years. In addition, he has been involved in relaying mineral resources and mine development, and financing based in Korea.
- Currently, he is participating in WTE projects in Latin America, thermal power & solar power generation projects in Vietnam, SOC project in Myanmar, and Hotel/Resort Development in Croatia.
- In the course of several projects, he maintains a good relationship with Korean companies including the leading manufactures of defense products in Korea.
- In his career, he spent 11 years at Chohung Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea, and was responsible for all international finance, foreign exchange, and for building the initial stage of the internet banking business.
- For 3 years, he worked as an actuary in a life insurance company, Dong-Ah, in Korea.
- Jeon holds a Bachelor and Master of Arts degrees in Computer Science and Mathematics from Connecticut State University in the USA.